Protocols for preventing the spread of other infectious diseases in humans or in dogs.
Please abide by our carefully thought out policies
- Dogs need to be up to date on vaccines.
- Dogs will be kept separate unless from the same household. This helps prevent the spread of kennel cough, other disease, and parasites.
- Wear a mask. Masks that cover the nose and mouth are required to enter. Please don’t ask us to let you in without one. Please don’t pull your mask down to talk. Masks with valves are not acceptable as they do not prevent the spread of germs. We wear masks 100% of the time in our shop because we care about you and we care about your dogs. Please wear a mask for the few minutes that you are here.
- Gear goes with you. Grooming dogs will be checked in and leashes, collars, harnesses will be removed and returned for you to take home.
- Please cancel your appointment if you or your dog are ill.