Thank you for your patience in waiting for us to re-open. We are careful, cautious people, and tried very hard to account for all possible issues and to do things in the best way to keep everyone safe from both Covid-19 and any other potential problems. It was really important to us to keep the dogs safe from getting loose in traffic. We hope that you can take comfort in knowing that your dog is being handled by very careful, cautious people at least. Welcome back!
Things will be a bit different when you bring your dog to see us for its next grooming appointment:
- Please give instructions over the phone when you book if possible, to keep in person contact time minimal.
- We will be doing straight through grooming as much as possible on each dog so your dog will not be with us for as long as he or she used to be. We will give you a pick up time and will need you to come right at that time so that we stagger drop off and pick up traffic to avoid clients in close space, and allow time between for cleaning / airing out of the entry way. Please arrive on time for your appointment for the same reason.
- Walk your dog before your appointment. With our more limited schedule as re-baths due to accidents will put us behind. Your dog won't be here for long. Unfortunately, if your dog does need to be re-bathed due to bathroom accidents, we will need to charge an extra fee.
- Please wear a mask when you come into the shop. Masks help contain droplets when you talk, breathe, cough, or sneeze. We really appreciate it and we will be wearing masks too.
- The door will be kept locked. You will need to be buzzed in as only one person will be allowed in the shop at a time (so please only send one family member for drop off or pick up). There is an intercom with a doorbell button there. As you hear the door buzz, just pull the handle straight back, you don't need to turn the knob.
- For grooming clients, there is a gated area in the entry. On arrival, remove all equipment (leash, harness, collar). You will take the equipment with you. Place your dog on the other side of the gate and make your exit once trim and pick up time are decided. When come back, your dog will be back in the gated area of the entry way, ready for you, clean and groomed.
- For nails clients, we will have removed the gate, and will take the leash from you (we will be wearing gloves), as normal. Please give us as much space as you can and stay behind the barrier.
- We will still accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Debit and Cash. The point of sale will be cleaned after each use. Other contact surfaces (door handle, intercom button) will be cleaned frequently. We can call you later in the day to schedule further appointments.